This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
Today Ember Fund is announcing 2 big partnerships:
- The first is with Edge (Airbitz). Ember Fund has officially partnered with Edge and are now fully leveraging their SDK now to programmatically create and secure wallets. They have been working with Bitcoin industry veteran Paul Puey (CEO) and the Edge team for almost 1 year to build this.
- Ember Fund has signed Marius Kramer as an ambassador and advisor. Marius is an influencer in the cryptocurrency space. Currently, he is the #1 writer on Quora worldwide for cryptocurrencies generating almost 1 million monthly views on his answers. Marius is also a Y-combinator advisor and has experience advising multiple high growth startups. Ember Fund launched a portfolio called the Marius 5 last week with his selection of coins, with more influencer branded portfolios to come.
Ember Fund, Co-Founder Alex Wang said:
“Ember fund is the easiest way in the world to invest in a portfolio/index of cryptocurrencies. Our vision is to build institutional-grade fund management technology and give it to anyone with a mobile device and $100.
What makes us different is that we wanted to preserve the most interesting and powerful property of blockchain technology: decentralization and self-custody
So, unlike most solutions out there, neither Ember Fund nor any third party will ever have access to user funds, only the user does.
We’re the first in the world to build something like this.”
On being non-custodial, the team outlined a few benefits:
- Increased security because there isn’t a centralized treasure trove of assets to steal like on centralized exchanges.
- Enables full control. No one can tell you when or how to access your assets.
- Fully transparent – since everything is corroborated and tracked on the blockchain instead of a third party.
About Ember Fund
Ember Fund is the first decentralized cryptocurrency hedge fund for everyone. Historically, taking custody of your own assets meant dealing with hardware wallets or private keys. Ember Fund app simplifies this by leveraging technology that encrypts everything on the user device. The app programmatically creates wallets, searches multiple exchanges and rebalances the assets in the portfolios the user chooses, which are curated by a team of cryptocurrency analysts and fund managers. Assets are stored on the blockchain and accessible only using FaceID/TouchID from the device.
Alex Wang, Co-founder said:
“We’re excited for what’s to come. We’ve effectively figured out a non-custodial (we don’t have access to private keys) and secure way to bring cryptocurrency hedge fund management to everyone, not just accredited investors”
Visit Ember Fund’s website here
Download the iOS app here
Article First Published here